Why Choose us?
- Most affordable online Jewish learning and conversion program on the web.
- Our online course is study at your own pace and has no hidden fee’s.
- 36 hours of award winning online audio and video content.
- We provide books to our students free of charge (upon request).
- Students don’t have to travel to complete their conversions.
- Rabbi Marc has been converting people to Judaism for over 40 years.
- Rabbi Marc taught a “Judaism Conversion” course at UC Berkeley – Our online course was designed after the same curriculum.
- Acceptance into the Jewish faith certificates are sent to you by mail upon completion of the program and final exam beit din.
- Our certificates come from the Reform Movement and Central Conference of American Rabbi’s.
- Our certificates are registered at the National Archives in Cleveland Ohio.
- Rabbi Marc has converted celebrities that you see on the big screen.
- We write letters for our students to place them in congregations all over the world (upon request).
- We assist our students with scheduling their Mikveh Immersions in order to finalize their conversion.
- We offer 24/7 online support (except on Shabbat).
- If we’re not helping you reach your spiritual goals, we are not doing our job!
Meet Some Of Our Graduates
What people are saying about us:
Rabbi Marc was professional, patient, and inspiring. Last week, he helped me apply for my birthright trip to Israel. I am 24 years old and proud to be Jewish. I am very lucky to get this experience. Thank you so much. You have changed my life forever!
I have wanted to convert to Judaism for as long as I can remember. I am almost 30 years old and feel like I am just starting my life. I can’t believe I can finally say that I am a member of the Jewish community. Thank you Rabbi Marc! You are truly a Rabbi to the stars!
I started the online course in 2017. Like a Rabbi in your pocket, I can rely on him every day. I have Rabbi Marc on speed dial in my phone, and he picks up every time I call. He responds to every email within the hour. Thanks Rabbi Marc, I know we will continue to chat.